Nurse Case Management
Case Management from a Nurse ensures your loved one receives the professional services they need, at no additional cost!
If you or a loved one is dealing with health concerns, having a Nurse at your disposal to answer questions and guide your home care services is critical. Retire-At-Home in Red Deer and Central Alberta is owned and operated by Registered Nurses with years of experience in dealing with both the public and private care industry. Whether you are speaking with them on the phone for your first call, sitting down with them during your initial free consultation, or conversing with them on an ongoing basis about your home care needs, our Nurses will provide you with the guidance and professional support you need.
With the purchase of any of our services such as Personal Care, Respite Care, or Companion Care, you will receive regular meetings with a Nurse Case Manager at no additional charge! That’s correct, with your regular services, you have access to our nurses. They will ensure your medical needs are met, that you are receiving the proper help from our caregivers, and that your schedule of services is managed properly.
The no-charge Case Management Services from a Nurse include the following:
- An initial nurse consultation in your home to understand your needs and can create a customized care plan.
- On-going supervisory visits to gauge your satisfaction and monitor your health progress. We also evaluate the work of your caregivers during that time.
- On-going monitoring of your care plan to ensure we are consistently meeting your health care needs, personal wishes, and budget.
- Advocacy services to help find the subsidies and benefits you deserve.
- Ongoing communication with your doctor and specialists as requested to ensure your care is maximized from all sources.
- Ordering any medical supplies and equipment you may require.
- Ongoing communication with your family.
- On-call support for questions and concerns about your service.