Live-In Care Services
Live-In Care is a viable solution for around-the-clock in-home care in Red Deer and Central AB!
At Retire-At-Home in Red Deer and Central Alberta, we provide Live-In Care Services to that can help you or your loved one remain in your home as long as possible. Live-In Care is designed to have someone in the home 24-hours per day to attend to personal care, home support, meals and more.
Our Live-In Care Services can be delivered for a short-term or long-term basis. On a short-term basis, Live-In Care might be used for post-surgery care where consistent support and help is required. On a long-term basis, our Live-in Caregivers can help if you have a debilitating disease and need that around-the-clock support, or if you simply want to remain in your own home, but scared to live alone anymore.
Our Live-In Care Services in Red Deer and Central Alberta is provided by trained, experienced, and dedicated Live-In Caregivers who will take time to understand your medical needs and personal preferences. This ensures the proper care is being delivered, in a way that makes you comfortable. By completing daily tasks, assisting in personal grooming, and providing health support as needed your ability to remain in your home as long as possible becomes a reality.
The Live-In Care Services in Red Deer and Central Alberta includes the following:
- Case Management by a Nurse including initial consultation and regular supervisory visits
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support and Housekeeping Services
- Companion Care Services
- Phone support for all questions and concerns
- Communication with other health care professionals
- Socialization and participation in daily activities
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping (costs of groceries is extra)
- Medication reminders
- Outings and appointments
- Guidance and support with physical exercise (where appropriate)